We don't want Jake to feel left out. So here he is! We need to do some close-ups! What do you think?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a sweet family! Your baby boy has the most beautiful color of eyes and I can't believe that the last time I saw Aspen, she was just a baby and now she is in school. You and Jake look really happy together and you look absolutley amazing! Great job losing 40 pounds, got any secrets for me? Mistie
2 comments:
What a sweet family! Your baby boy has the most beautiful color of eyes and I can't believe that the last time I saw Aspen, she was just a baby and now she is in school. You and Jake look really happy together and you look absolutley amazing! Great job losing 40 pounds, got any secrets for me? Mistie
For a limited time only, Glamour Shots by Deb are 50% off.
Good job enabling comments!
Post a Comment