We had fun carving pumkins for Halloween the other night!
The pumpkin pictures are not showing up on my computer. Is it just me?
No, I can't see them either :(
Sorry. I just tried to fix it, but now there are pictures and empty spaces. Perhaps I'll learn how to do this some day!
I am surprised you still let Jake play with the sharp knifes. Must have good medical insurance.
Cute pics!
I can see them now!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
The pumpkin pictures are not showing up on my computer. Is it just me?
No, I can't see them either :(
Sorry. I just tried to fix it, but now there are pictures and empty spaces. Perhaps I'll learn how to do this some day!
I am surprised you still let Jake play with the sharp knifes. Must have good medical insurance.
Cute pics!
I can see them now!
Post a Comment