Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What's Up With Us!

The siding is done! Now we need POWER!


The septic decided to stop working for us, so Jake had to dig it up and fix what he could. Many, many thanks to Kevin for saving us!


Here is a HUGE spider that we found in the shed that is about to be demolished!


This is Jake's "smile" while cleaning out the before mentioned shed! What a nerd!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Sasha said...

Wow Jennifer everything is looking good! I can't believe your due in 6 weeks! It's so exciting!

Kay said...

Before you demolished the spider, or the shed! Ha ha!

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

Ummm that spider is DISGUSTING!!! IT'S humongus, and now I have the heebee geebees...thanks... : )

Anonymous said...

The heebee geebees are the best! That always makes me think of King Julian from Madagascar! I love that show!

Lydia said...

Yeah, that spider is disgusting! Eeeew! I have always wanted to see Madagascar.

Unknown said...

You can borrow it Lydia... I hate it :)

You should show pics of your kids throwing poo at eachother :) Just kidding! Kevin did think it was funny that Dante liked that dirt so much though :)

You guys have had SO MUCH house stuff going on! Won't you be glad when the projects are over? I guess that never happens though, does it?

Anonymous said...

One project inspires the next around here! As soon as the van is paid off, we're adding on to the house! That will be interesting, but awesome to finally have more than one bathroom!

Tyler said...

Yeah, I can imagine how disgusting it is for the kids to have to share a bathroom with Jake. You should add 1.5 bathrooms so Jake can have his own space - he could even hang his old 80's butt-rock posters in there. At our house in W. Richland, there was a half bath with just a toilet and sink. Only Kolby used that bathroom - that way the mess and stench was in a small, fairly easy to clean area.