Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Rands Today!

38 weeks or something like that. All I know is that I have 12 days left to wait! But holy cow, look at that belly, it's HUGE! By the way, this will be the last pregnancy picture. The next one of me will be when I'm holding little Azayda in my arms!



Aspen and Dante actually looked when I asked them to and they smiled like normal children. Or is that abnormal?



I think Dante took this picture of Jake. It's weird to see him NOT working on the shop or doing something outside!



Just another goofy picture of the kids! Aspen had to add her touch to the picture by putting her lizard on the snowman's head!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tyler said...

Come on Jennifer, you don't look that big. Your only slightly larger than Jake when he leaves Antonio's house. I've been debating whether I live far enough away from you to make a joke about not being able to see the Christmas tree behind you - probably not.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, probably NOT!
Just kidding, that actually made me laugh!
And you're right about Jake being that size when he leaves the Lara's house. We usually have to roll him out to the car!

Lydia said...

That's funny! That reminds me of Charlie & the Chocolate Factory when they have to roll Violet away...

JenM. said...

Oh Jennifer... You look so cute, but you definitely make me glad I am NOT pregnant.

Aspen's face looks really funny in that last pic. It looks like Dante has just made a crude, yet oh so satisfying sound, and she is giving him the what-for as she prepares to strike the top of his head, snake-like.