Thursday, December 27, 2007

Yeah Right........

I guess this should teach me to try and make a baby come before she's ready.
I'm home from the hospital as of last night and I'm still pregnant! 22 hours of induction methods and little Azayda is saying "NO" "Not Yet". The only thing that I am happy about, is being able to sleep in my own bed! Which was great, by the way!
I feel like a total retard, but what's so new about that, huh?!!!
So maybe she'll be born on her due date and we'll have the first baby of the new year!
At least Tina Hackwell was there and she came to visit me a couple of times and I got to go visit her and her cute little baby boy Tesher!

Stay tuned................

4 comments:

Musicmom-Amy said...

Glad you posted because we were just talking about you. Don't lose hope yet for that tax deduction ~ there are still 4 more days left in the year. Azayda may surprise you yet!!!

Unknown said...

I hope she comes soon!!! Man, being induced stinks, but that REALLY stinks!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, thanks for that!
I hope she comes soon too! It's bound to happen sometime, right?
Right????

Sasha said...

Jennifer! I know you are dying to hold your sweet baby! I hope she come REALLY soon!