All dressed up and ready for church!
She's always so content when she's laying on the changing table. She loves to look in the mirror and see whatever it is her little eyes can see!
Who knew that 31 candles would fill the whole house with smoke?! Okay, maybe not the whole house, but YOWZERS! 31 doesn't feel any different than 30! I suppose that's a good thing!


7 comments:
Happy Birthday from one spring chick to another!
Jake's got the right idea!!! And Happy Birthday!!!! Looks like a yummy cheesecake.
Way cute pictures! I love Dante's church attire :o) so cute. He came running up to the girls at church and said, "Hey! Hey you two!" It was so funny.
Cute family! Happy Birthday. Hope it was great!
She's soooo cute. They all are. I love the picture of Jake and Azayda sleeping. Hope you had a good birthday. Travis just had his 30th and I get the pleasure of turning 30 in June so, don't feel to bad about your candles. Were right behind you. Love you guys - Jen
Now you can say that you're smokin' hot though. Get it? Hardy har har :)
Well, happy birthday. I turned 31 the day after my last one was born and it really doesn't feel that long ago. Darn those kids. They always grow up! :)
Post a Comment