What a cutie!! I love the fresh from the bath shot! :o)
Is that a hat you made Jennifer? So cute!
I love the one in the towel. Thanks for letting us visit the other day.
Wow! She is beautiful, but I must say, it is incredible how much she looks like her big brudda.
She's a Rand baby for sure!! Just a little sweetie!
Great pictures.
I loved taking some pics of her too! If anyone wants to see a couple more, I put some up on my site!www.courtneypricephotography.com
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER!!!! Hope you had a great day :o)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What a cutie!! I love the fresh from the bath shot! :o)
Is that a hat you made Jennifer? So cute!
I love the one in the towel. Thanks for letting us visit the other day.
Wow! She is beautiful, but I must say, it is incredible how much she looks like her big brudda.
She's a Rand baby for sure!! Just a little sweetie!
Great pictures.
I loved taking some pics of her too! If anyone wants to see a couple more, I put some up on my site!
www.courtneypricephotography.com
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER!!!! Hope you had a great day :o)
Post a Comment