Saturday, February 16, 2008

Jakes New Toy



So here's the new motorcycle that Jake went to southern Oregon to get. I better just leave it at that }:[




And of course I just had to put one of Azayda just for fun! She wore this outfit for 10 minutes before we were in need of a changing!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

The Ducette's said...

Too cute! I mean Azayda of course! LOL. Now Ted will constantly be hounding me for a bike!

Lydia said...

Very cute (also referring to Azayda)! Bikes, bikes, bikes....we need to have a girl's night :o)

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Lydia! When and where? Although, I think that I want a bike now too! Maybe

Tyler said...

It's good to see that Jake's mid-life crisis has already started. I'm sure your family and employees will start respecting you after one look at you on the Shadow. Why is 'BORN TO BE WILD' playing over and over in my head. And I thought the branch biker gang was just a dream. Have you sewn your Wild Hogs patch on the back of your jacket yet?

Jenni said...

Girls night sounds fun!!! I wish....

Lydia said...

Girl's night....Fri.Feb.29th.Any suggestions?!

Jenni, just fly in already!!!

Amanda said...

Oh that sucks, now what sucks is that I've been there done that MORE than once! An ultimatum worked the last time....

Musicmom-Amy said...

It's an Elder's Quorum bikers gang!!! And as always Azayda is adorable as ever. I couldn't take my eyes off of her on Sunday when I was sitting up front. She looked so content.