Thursday, June 19, 2008

Father Jake

Jake has been waiting for months for his leather jacket, and it finally came.

Now that's a guy a boy can look up to!


The kids got Jake 2 saw horses and a shop radio for fathers day.

The radio has a special button just for Jake. When you push it, it makes the music play off key so that Jake can sing along! ;)

6 comments:

Jenni said...

What can I say...

Vashti said...

I love the Rand button-too funny!!

Lydia said...

That's funny.

Tyler said...

For some reason, I can't quit singing "BORN TO BE WILD".

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

awesome! ; )

Unknown said...

Is that really what the rand button does? Because I'm curious.

I think you should call him Reverend Rand... it has a nice ring. Oh, and I've been watching too much Little House and 7th Heaven :)