So, I was just looking at my pictures and thought this one looked really wierd. Dante sure does have some unique facial expressions!
My camera broke. So all I have now is my video camera. Which is alright for a minute, but the quality really isn't that great. I don't see a new camera in the near future so this will have to do.
7 comments:
She is so cute!! I was waiting for new baby pictures.
Oh Farny, she is so darn cute! She looks like such a happy and fun baby. And man does she look like your other two kids. I would love to see baby pictures of all three of them (wink, wink, nudge, nudge;)
cute!! Love the new look!
What a cutie patootie!
yes, cutie patootie! : )
Cute pics! Love the new look of your blog!
She's getting so big! We can't get enough.
Post a Comment