Sunday, August 03, 2008

Zayda put this plastic zebra in her mouth and kept it there for a long time just looking around at everyone like she knew she was being funny! It was so cute!


Here is Azayda's new swimming suit. I think it is so cute! Lydia helped me pick it out. We took Zayda swimming for the first time a couple of weeks ago. She didn't know what to think but she did pretty good as long as Jake or I had her very close to us :) The kids graduated from their swimming lessons and they loved it more than anything! They are getting pretty good too! I just worry that they might think they're better than what they really are and do more than they can really do, you know?!We drained the pond that was in the back yard covered by a sheet of plywood ever since we moved in to the house. It was yucky :P There's where the tennis balls went! Now we are going to fill it in and hopefully make that whole area smoother and grassy.


We were sitting outside and I noticed how tall all of the weeds were getting and casually suggested to the kids that they should pull them out. They fell for it! But part way through, they found a frog and we all held it and played with it until it was croaking too much and too loud that we started to feel sorry for it. So we let it go out by the back of the shop.

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Love the swimsuit!!!!

Musicmom-Amy said...

Crazy, cute little girl! It's so fun to watch her personality come out. Adorable swimsuit too.

Lydia said...

I love it when babies develop their sense of humor. Azayda is such a cute baby! And I still love that little ruffly-suit! :) That's one big frog! We've only ever found the ones that are the size of quarters.

Vashti said...

Such an adorable swimsuit-must remember your techniques for child labor ;)

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

Lovin the swimsuit as well : ) What a cutie pie