
I made these for a movie I made for my mom. She wants to come visit us but can't right now, so I made a movie and we pretended like she was really here and we did some fun things with her!
If I can figure it out, I'll put it on here for all to see.

On the last day of my Utah trip, my brother Eli took me out in his motorboat to Utah Lake for a little ride. It was fun! Very beautiful! It was good to spend some one on one time with Eli too!

This is my baby brothers baby! Her name is Olivia and she is the daughter of my Ry-Ry!

Mom and Dad by the Logan temple on the way home from the burial in Idaho.

My Ry-Ry! Always making everyone laugh and feel good!

Some of the little girls coloring at grandma and grandpa's house. Azayda had so much fun playing with all of her cousins. Grandma and Grandpa have 14 grandkids. 7 boys and 7 girls! It's funny because they had 3 girls and 3 boyse of their own.
Family


Nothing says "cute" like a little girl smelling a pink rose with a burial taking place in the background! Courtney, I need your photoshop skills!

My dad ( on the right ) and 7 of his 9 siblings, happy that their mother is happy to be with her husband again after about 48 years apart! One of my dad's sisters (Sabra) passed away a few years back and his brother Benson is in New Mexico recovering from a stroke.
Left to right:
Lee, Sonja, William, Kennen, Valerie, Mary Lou, Cyril and my dad Daniel.
We will miss you like crazy Grandma Whittle!
We Love You!
2 comments:
The kids look so cute with your mom's face :) Ryan's daughter looks a lot like your kids wow. Sorry to hear about your grandma.
I still can't believe Ryan is a dad! She's adorable. So sorry to hear about your grandma.
Post a Comment