I went to Utah to visit family but most of all to try to comfort my big sister Michelle who was/is going through a very difficult time in her life. It was really good to see everyone but I wish it could have been for different reasons.
Dante always gets bloody noses. He fell asleep trying to make it go away and it was too funny not to photograph!
Our lovely Aspen who is growing up way too fast for my liking. She loves listening to music, reading and just playing around.
Dante Christmas morning. Happy as can be. I didn't get many good Christmas pictures this time around.
One of Zayda's stocking stuffers. Maybe a bit on the large side.
Zayda loves her Gwampa and her horsey.
I got a new wedding ring for Christmas since my original was stolen a while back. I'll make sure not to lose track of this one.
We went bowling on New Year's Day. Sounded like a good idea but turned out not to be. You live and you learn right?
Azayda's first official haircut! I cut a tiny bit off a while back when it would only grow like an 80's tail in the back.
Azayda turned 3 years old! She loves getting party cake! As you can see in the background, we just told Dante that he couldn't have any cake for some reason I can't remember, so he wasn't very happy with us. We eventually caved.
Zayda fell asleep in the car with her apple in her mouth. It was wedged in there pretty good and tight when I tried to get it out!
Zayda decided to fill her footy jammies with blocks and plastic food the other night. Probably just to see how much would actually fit. It was a very funny sight to behold!
Dante was cold and so the other kids helped to warm him up. They stayed like that for a long time. I was surprised that he didn't get mad and start throwing people on the ground. I think he rather enjoyed it!
Well here I am at 29 weeks and 1 day pregnant. I can't even imagine how far I'm going to be poking out at the end of this experience. As is normal, I'm very tired and getting achy quite a bit. It's good to know that this doesn't last forever. I can't wait to hold my little "what's his name" boy! Seriously, we can't think of a name we can agree on. What to do, what to do.

5 comments:
Of course we missed you :) You look great!
Your fam is growing up so fast! And you look absolutely great! AND it's SO HARD to think up boy names... seriously!
A blog post and a visit all the same weekend. It was a Rand miracle :)
Madison = me
OK time for another post Jennifer!
Post a Comment