Poor Aspen!
Did she get to miss out on anything else during the week? :) You just hope they learn their lesson right? I love your new background!!
Yes! Luckily her friend from down the street came over and she got to watch Dante play with him out the window!
Ahhh! I remember the days of grounding. I'm glad I can just be a grandma now! Much more fun!
Ouch! Hopefully lesson learned. Such a tough age. But more to come ;O)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Poor Aspen!
Did she get to miss out on anything else during the week? :) You just hope they learn their lesson right?
I love your new background!!
Yes! Luckily her friend from down the street came over and she got to watch Dante play with him out the window!
Ahhh! I remember the days of grounding. I'm glad I can just be a grandma now! Much more fun!
Ouch! Hopefully lesson learned. Such a tough age. But more to come ;O)
Post a Comment