We went to the Lynden City Park and played in the river/stream for a while in the 93 degree weather. At least that's what the bank sign said. It's one of our new favorite things to do when it's hot.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Here's what's been happening. . . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
love the makeup. layers are good you know...that's funny.
Well, it looks like you guys have had a fabulous summer and everyone is happy and healthy. I love the picture of Aspen and Dante with the cotton candy because that is exactly how I would eat it if I could get my hands on some of that sweet stuff!
We all know that Jake is lazy, you do not need to post a picture of him on the blog with it spelled out for us. At least give him a little respect and put LA-Z-MAN above him in the picture. You just don't understand how such cruel comments will crush his fragile ego.
Looks like fun!!!
I noticed the same thing as Tyler ~ the La-z-Boy right behind Jake. Too funny! Looks like a wonderful way to end the summer.
Post a Comment