Monday, September 29, 2008

A bit of Dante's b-day, but first...............

I saw a face in a pita chip and I couldn't resist! How cool is that!?! It was at Jake's work, but I think that the cleaning people got to it before the co-workers did. Darn.




Zayda chillin' on a couch at the Jump Around Fun Zone.




Hunter Holman played with the Legos rather than jumping, but he seemed to have had a great time. He and Jake built a very tall car!

Brinsley Price was being funny during one of her drink breaks!



Looks like fun, doesn't it!?!

After they jumped, we took everyone to get ice cream at Cold Stone where we ate and then opened presents. YUM YUM!


Dante got a couple of the Transformers that he's been wanting. (Ironhide) What a happy kid he was!

5 comments:

Juber Family said...

That pita chip thing is
HI-larious, classic Farny humor! Looks like Dante had a really fun birthday party, how old is he now? Just a side note, TRANSFORMERS RULE!!!

Unknown said...

That's a great chip!

Looks like a fun party! Brins was phsyced when she got home.

Alana said...

I like the pic of Azayda with the toy in her mouth!

Jess said...

Found your blog on Amy's and thought I'd say hi :) You're kids are getting so big! Azayda is so cute! I can't believe she's standing on her own already!

Sasha said...

Happy Birthday Dante & Aspen!